I was first introduced to egg fried rice only in my college days. Egg fried rice was my favorite take away food for a long time. Before marriage, I was bit hesitant to try non vegetarian dishes outside home because chances of contamination and so I preferred only egg based dishes.. Sometimes, take away foods are heaven and some times hell..After some trial and errors, I found a recipe which suits my taste.. Hope you will all like :)
Egg provides complete protein to us at cheaper price than any other type of food.. By adding egg in our regular diet, we can ensure regular supply of complete protein to our body.
Serves : 3
- Heat oil in a pan add eggs one by one and needed salt stir well till eggs are scrambled well and keep it aside.
- Cook the rice with water in a pressure cooker or microwave oven and cool them in a separate plate.
- Heat oil in a wok, add crushed garlic fry for 2 sec then add spring onions(white part) and sauté for one minute then add finely chopped green chilies saute for one min.
- Add chopped veggies(carrot,beans,cabbage) saute well for 5 mins or till half cooked.
- Then add soya sauce saute well in high flame for 2mins stirring continuously then add salt and pepper powder mix well for another one min.
- Then add cooked rice mix well thoroughly and add scrambled add give a quick stir.Take care not to mash the rice handle gently.
- Sprinkle some spring onions and serve hot with tomato sauce or with any indo-chinese dish like baby corn manchurian,or gobi manchurian.