Ingredients:Wheat Flour - 2 cups
Big Onion - 2
Chilli Powder - 2 tsp & 1/2
Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
Curry Leaves - Few
Cumin Seeds - 2 tsp
Salt - 2 tsp
Water - As needed (To make dough)
- Add the chopped onions,turmeric,chilli powder,salt,curry leaves to the flour and mix well.
- Add water and make a smooth dough.
- Pinch a lemon sized ball,roll it into thin/thick parathas of your choice.
- Heat a tawa,drizzle with oil and toast the parathas on both the sides in medium flame till it gets cooked.
- Serve hot with raitha of your choice...